Main Street

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main Street

The Main Street of Breathless Press

Killer Designs by Sherre Pratt

Naima Bryant

Killer Designs by Sherre Pratt Empty Killer Designs by Sherre Pratt

Post by Naima Bryant Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 pm

"I enjoy romantic thrillers, especially when a psycho serial killer is involved and Killer Designs did not disappoint me! The killer was totally psychotic and the two main characters, Sunny and Jake (Caution: hot cop alert!) had some serious chemistry going on! The action starts from the very beginning of the book, which I appreciated because my attention was snagged immediately. Even though the killer’s identity was known early on, I was not bored; I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what he was going to do next! The chemistry between Sunny and Jake was taut with sexual tension. There were moments of “will they, won’t they?” which culminated in a steamy love scene. However, the timing of the love scene threw me for a loop and resulted in my becoming disconnected with the story for a moment...Killer Designs is a good book to read if you are looking for a sensual and suspenseful escape!" --Maev, Reviews at Ebook Addicts

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am