Main Street

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main Street

The Main Street of Breathless Press

2 posters

Introduction

Denise Lewis

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Denise Lewis Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:47 am

Hi everyone. I am Denise Lewis, an editor here at Breathless Press.

I work in Business Innovations and am also a Professor of Communications at the local college. I have degrees in English, History and Journalism (my specialty is Medieval History - Hi Mason, it looks like we have something in common). I've been a newspaper editor and have freelanced as an editor for over a decade. Much of that work was technical, so as a voracious reader, I am thrilled to now be editing fiction.

I live in a historic farmhouse on 50 acres in Eastern Ontario (my husband's hobby is endangered animals and growing hops)and can usually be found either writing, editing, working, teaching, shearing sheep,or renovating. Oh yeah, and looking after our three amazing kids.

I look forward to everyone else's introduction. Cheers.
    Clarissa Yip

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Clarissa Yip Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi Denise,

You sound like a very busy woman. What do you do in Business Innovations? That sounds very interesting. I'm a business major with a heavy concentration on the international marketing side. I've envious of your various degrees. That's awesome.

It's so nice to meet you!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:51 am