Main Street

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main Street

The Main Street of Breathless Press

Eternity by Christina Jade Loren

Naima Bryant

Eternity by Christina Jade Loren Empty Eternity by Christina Jade Loren

Post by Naima Bryant Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 pm

"This second story in Christina Jade Loren’s vampire series is fun… and seriously sexy. And while I enjoyed it a lot, it’s not my favourite, but only because this one is less about Nathan and Damien’s relationship and more about their sexual play. Not that that’s a bad thing at all… oh heck no! And at the end I got my requisite romance fix so all’s well that ended well.

Of the three books in the series that I’ve read—Turned, Eternity and Blackened—this one, Eternity is a little more… lighthearted? Not really the first word one thinks of, but I found this second book to be a little more fun in scope. Nathan and Damien’s relationship is still quite new, but things are, for the most part going very well.

As a fan of vampire stories and a huge fan of romances, I do recommend Eternity and Turned and Blackened. Together they make a more complete picture, but you can read them separately; but personally I do enjoy reading a series as a series—even if I went about this one a little backwards. But as I said they do stand alone.

So, live a little, enjoy a lot and treat yourself to Turned, Eternity and Blackened."
    --Kathy K. of Reviews at Ebook Addict

To view the entire review, click on http://www.ebookaddictreviews.com/2010/09/12/eternity-by-christina-loren-jade/ !

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 am